How do I take a screenshot on Windows?
- Press the "PrtScn SysRq" button on your keyboard.
- Pressing this button puts an image of what you see on your monitor into your computer's clipboard.
- Note: Non-standard keyboard layouts (like some laptops) may require an additional key to be held when pressing "PrtScn".
- This will paste a copy of your screenshot into that program.
- Note where you saved that image for attaching to your incident.
How do I take a screenshot on a Mac?
- Hold "Command" + "Shift" and press "3".
- Pressing these buttons together will save an image of what you see on your monitor to your desktop.